Monday 16 March 2015

Current Cravings

I am just in love with Olivia Palermo's polka dotted cropped trousers. They look just so amazing and the way she has paired them with this asymmetric top... I can't close my mouth.

Photo: Getty Image

The WIDE TROUSERS are all over the new SS15 COLLECTIONS. I have been making a list of things that I will need for the new season to refresh my closet, so I was browsing around different online shops. I found a number of great pairs of trousers that I would love to be a part of my new look during the next season :) Here is just a small selection of some of my favourites. What do you think? Do you own a pair already or are you about to purchase one? 

                  

        Missguided White Cropped Trousers HERE                Missguided Cropped Trousers HERE                




          ASOS Premium Wide Trousers HERE          ASOS Tailored Trousers in Stripe HERE


               
                                    MegZ White Pants HERE                        MegZ Black Pants HERE







Have a lovely Tuesday,

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

     

7 comments:

  1. Such a great look, Olivia is a style queen :)

    xo Xenia
    Xenia's Boudoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much D. I love your blog too:) Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your picks, and I want them all!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wide pants! They are so comfy but sooo pretty!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. It portrays such aura of confidence...Nice!

    www.mahkaravesnrants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!