Thursday 5 April 2012

Sweet Thursday

I had an amazing day together with my boyfriend. The day started with some tasty pancakes and ice cream.




It is my first day of the Easter holiday so I try to enjoy it. The shopping centers are closed so instead I used some time cleaning up and shopping some food and drinks, because I am celebrating my birthday party on Friday.
Anyways I am also coming back with great news. I have received my new baby!!My old computer has been a little bit slow so I have had some difficulties posting etc. But now I am 100% in, I promise! I will also be able to write some of my posts in Bulgarian:) So follow my next posts and stay tuned!



Enjoy the rest of the day!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

Do not forget to follow my Twitter and Facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!