Monday 25 June 2012

Swimwear Wishlist


If you have been following my blog for some time, you know that I have prepared an shopping list for my vacation in Bulgaria and swimwear is one of the top things I need. I have limit myself with the following four models of swimwear, they are simple but at the same time I love the colors because all of them are so bright and summerish.
I think, so far it is the pink Topshop one and the Shimmi neon swimwear that I like best:)

What do you think? Which one is your favorite?


Ако сте следили моя блог известно време, то знаете, че подготвих списък с покупки за моята ваканция в България и бански костюм е един от най-важните неща в него. Ограничих се със следните четири модела  бански костюми, те са обикновени, но в същото време с ярки, летни цветове подходящи за сезона .
Мисля, че се спирам на розовият Topshop и неон Shimmi бански костюми, те ме харесват най-много :)

Какво мислите? Кой е любимият ви бански?

P.S. Stay tuned for the next article: Which type of swimming suit fits your body shape:)
Coming soon on Fashion Memos


Pink Loop Bikini Pants from Topshop / H&M Bue Swimwear / Shimmi Neon Swimwear / Underwire Swimwear


Swimwear Wishlist


21 comments:

  1. Love the blue one!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Kisses
    http://www.insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink one is fantastic!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink one is cute ;)
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picks! Love the second suit!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopp on my blog, I like follow each other
    http://dress-toexpress.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coral pink is my favourite and it's just amazing :)
    Love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your choices! I actually just did a swimwear wishlist post on my blog too :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Неоновият е жесток! А и този с ципа също ми харесва!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you have great list,\my fave is the blue one

    i'm your newest follower, hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would you like to follow each other?
    Kiss :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would love to follow each other! thanks for the sweet comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink bikini!! Would you like to follow each other?

    http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

    -Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pink one if my favorite! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a $20 SkinCareRx, Apothica and SkinBotanica Gift Card Giveaway on my blog, check it out if you're interested. You can use it on Essie nail polishes on Apothica :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pieces!

    DIY and more:
    http://diyearte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! I love the yellow one :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great swimmsuits. I especially love yellow and blue one.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I follow you now:)

    Kisses:*

    http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey very nice blog!
    Here is my weblog :: online women fashion

    ReplyDelete
  18. On the other hand, if you are looking for a little visual interest, you can definitely take advantage of other powerful elements as far as creating interest instantly goes: fringes or ruffles.
    ______________________
    baby girl swimwear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!