Saturday 7 April 2012

Having my 23rd birthday today!

Today is my 23 birthday! Yesterday was a girls night with some snack and drinks! I had an amazing evening with my friends. And today I spent the day with my boyfriend and got a surprise-visit from his parents. His mom prepared the best cake ever for me, it was very sweet. And I also got the coolest birthday card from her that I will show you in the later posts:)

Yesterday I wore my Nelly.com dress with H&M earrings and my glitter, pink shoes. I also had a black bracelet that I have from my mom's high school graduation. It it probably more than 25 years old, but I love it.



Here are some pictures from the party. 



I prepared a cheese table with three different kinds of cheese with some bread and salty biscuits and great rose wine! And then we had a lot of different fruits and cocktails. 
Received great presents but I will tell you more about them tomorrow!

Enjoy your Saturday!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment, amazing post!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!