Friday 6 April 2012

Getting ready for the weekend?

Dear Girls,

As I told you yesterday, today I am celebrating my birthday-having a girls night out! I have been cleaning up my apartment and preparing some snack and fruits. I will Show you some pictures in the next days.
I would like to share some pictures from my Easter Decorations:) I am Orthodox  and I am celebrating Easter next week, but I was looking forward to put everything up:)


Now I am going to prepare for tonight but stay tuned for more pictures and updates from tonight's girls party:)
What are your plans for this Friday evening?

Whatever you are planning to do, enjoy yourself!
Yours,
Fashion Memos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!