Thursday 15 March 2012

Thursday picks from Nelly.com


Hello girls,

I got an email from Nelly.com today that they have free delivery on all items and there is no order limit. I decided to check out the website and see if I like something.
I love the new shoe collection, the colors are amazing and can't wait to buy the mint heels. It was a love from first side. I am looking forward to get them:)
What do you think about my choice? Is there something else you would rather purchase?:)

Thursday picks from Nelly.com





Have a good evening, girls!

Yours,

Fashion Memos.

P.S. Do not forget to sign up for the protector kit GIVEAWAY!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's equally
    educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

    Here is my blog: ralph lauren outlet store

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!