Monday 8 September 2014

DIY blink blink earrings

I had the instant urge on Friday to make myself a pair of earrings that are delicate but still catchy. Since I love the combination of the dragon vein beads with czech crystal beads, I decided to experiment with these two types of beads. You can use anything you want, also in terms of sizes. I think that 10 mm is great- not too small and not too big, so I recommend it. I think that a smaller size might be lost, and too small, if you use smaller size of beads.


    What do you need?
  • Round pliers
  • Cutting pliers
  • 2 beads of your choice (10 mm)
  • 2 crystal beads (10 mm)
  • 2 silver hooks 
  • 2 silver head pins (I used 70 mm but 40-50 can do it for you for sure :))
First, you should place the beads on the head pin and  cut it by leaving around 1 mm of the pin that we will use later to make the eye for the pin. Use the round pliers to make the eye by slowly twisting the pin until you get a round eye, place the hook and VOILA, you have your perfect blink-blink earrings for Friday night.



What do you think?

Happy week!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.


2 comments:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!