Sunday 17 August 2014

Fall: First AW14 Purchase


Loving my new Gina Tricot black top, first purchase for this AW14 season. It is very comfortable and fluffy, can be matched with a nice pair of jeans for a more casual look but at the same time you can match it with a pair of leather pans/ leggings in combination with a pair of classic black heels or boots.









Casual and comfortable look at the Silkeborg festival on Saturday, wearing my new Gina Tricot top, similar HERE,  and a blur pair of jeans from H&M basics HERE. I have accessorised with some handmade jewellery from Contessa Jewellery similar HERE.




What do you think, girls?

Yours,
Fashion Memos.



1 comment:

  1. You look lovely and chic in that outfit :) Love the sweater you got, too!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!