Thursday 29 October 2015

October Pumpkin Recipe

With the upcoming Helloween there are so many pumpkins in the supermarkets so I have decided today to present you a very easy and tasty pumpkin dessert. In Bulgaria, it is a great winter specialty that is served in some regions. My mom used to do it very often when me and my sisters were living home.

What do you need?

- a pumpkin (you can get the one kids use for decorating)
- some honey
- walnuts


1. Cut the pumpkin in small pieces without removing the skin, just the inside part of the pumpkin. Wash the pieces after that. You can see the size of the pieces on the picture.

2. Get a pan for the oven and put the pieces with he soft skin lying on the pan and put some water.

3. Heat the oven to 200 degrees and put for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, take the pan from the oven and turn the pieces around, put some honey and crushed nuts on the top and bake for 15 more minutes until the pumpkin is caramelised. 



I hope you enjoy it- healthy and nutritious. 

FOLLOW FASHION MEMOS


Yours,
Fashion Memos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!