Wednesday 2 April 2014

Crazy Beautiful Birthday Wishlist

So... the big 2-5 birthday is coming soon and that is why I decided to make up a wish list that I can actually give my friends as an inspiration. Since i am not looking forward to my birthday this year and I just realised that it is so close, I made a last minute wish list that can be a starting point for my friends and family so I hope you will enjoy it:)



So...to all my friends and family, if they are on the way to think that they should not get me a present because I do not need anything, they are on the wrong direction. 'I always need something :)'.

Anything that you liked, too?

Yours,
Fashion Memos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!