Thursday 20 February 2014

Get Ready for Your Prom Part 1


GUIDE ON HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE PROM NIGHT

I hope you are having a great week and you are looking forward to the upcoming weekend. I have recently been thinking that the so long waiting prom time is coming up, just a few months until the actual graduation time so I hope you have started at least thinking about the steps you need to go through in order to complete the whole process.

*********************************************************************************

Надявам се, че се наслаждавате на седмицата и чакате предстоящия уикенд. Наскоро се замислих, че дълго чаканият бал наближава и е само след няколко месеца. Надявам се, че сте започнали най-малко да мислите приготовленията през които трябва да минете следващите три месеца.



I graduated almost six years ago but I still remember the rush I needed to go through because I started preparing for the prom a little late. I was too focused on preparing my university applications instead. Anyways, I will try and go through some basic things that you should consider when getting ready for this special day:-)

   

I have dug up some online shops that I can recommend you if you would like to get a nice dress at affordable price:-) and of course with the accessories, too. So swing by for part two where I am going to give you a little bit more info about the dress and places you can purchase one online :-)

*********************************************************************************

Завърших преди почти шест години, но аз все още помня тръпката от приготовленията. По това време бях прекалено съсредоточена върху кандидат-студентските ми изпити отколкото приготовленията по бала. Както и да е, ще се опитам да ви помогна с основните приготовления за този специален ден :-) 

Намерих няколко онлайн магазини, които мога да ви препоръчвам, ако искате да си купите хубава рокля на достъпна цена :-) и разбира се с аксесоари, също. Наминете за втората част, когато ще преминем към роклята :-)


1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!