Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas wishlist

The time for the Christmas wishlist ha come. I usually enjoy doing it every Christmas but apparently this year, there are not that many things I wish for.  
On the top of my list is definitely the Christmas sweater with Santa or Christmas image, one like that is never too much. Next on the list is the rubber boots. I always get a pair of black ones but I think a pair of more colorful and cheerful rubber boots will be great to have.

And last, very practical and useful product-the pocket scale for measuring your luggage. Nowadays, when we travel with companies like Ryanair and EasyJet that charge their customers for anything they can, this little pocket scale would be of a great importance.

What do you think? What is it that you have on your Christmas wishlist?




Времето за Коледния списък с желания дойде. Обикновено се наслаждавам да го правя всяка Коледа, но очевидно тази година няма толкова много неща, които искам.
На първо място определено е коледен пуловер. Следващо в списъка ми са гумени ботуши. Винаги получавам чифт черни, но мисля, че един чифт по-цветни и весели гумени ботуши ще бъде супер за студените зимни дни.

И на последно място, много практичен и полезен продукт-скала джобен размер за измерване на багаж. В днешно време, когато пътуваме с компании като Ryanair и EasyJet, които ни карат да плащаме за всичко, което могат, този малък продукт, би бил от голямо значение.


Какво мислите? Какво има на вашият Коледен списък?

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is definitely my favorite time in a year:) This year have sooooo many things in my wishlist!
    I'm your newest follower!!!
    XOXO from Shanghai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!