Friday 11 October 2013

On the go in Barcelona Part 1


Dear Lovely Readers,

I hope you have had a great Friday! Any plans for the weekend:)?

I had lovely days in Barcelona together with my boyfriend these days, visiting some of the great places in the hear of Catalonia. I decided that I should share some of the great places with you and create a short list of places that you definitely need to see.

One of the first places we visited was Passeig de Gracia and La Rambla-just in the heart of the city. Lovely place to take a walk and visit the shopping area. One of my favourite places was ZARA at Passeig de Gracia-a huge shop that has 3-4 foors. They have everything-man, women, home and kids-love it!

                                



                                   
Something for your sweet tooth, its hard to resist!


                                  

You should definitely visit the different food and antiques markets around the La Rambla and the harbor, too.

And one of the most amazing attractions for me is of course-Montjuic. The singing fountain and the view from the hill is just an incredible experience that is a MUST SEE in Barcelona.

                     



More pictures from the trip in the next posts, stay tuned!

Have an awesome weekend!
Yours,
Fashion Memos




2 comments:

  1. Great pics!!! Really love the one with the candy :D

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah..yes..I bet they also taste good! Though it is too much sugar so decided to pass this time!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!