Saturday 19 May 2012

Gina Tricot Launches a New Exclusive Collection

Get ready girls, one of the leading clothing chains with affordable prices has prepared a great surprise for us.

Sourse: Elle


The vintage inspired collection includes festive tops, dresses and shorts covered with stones and sequins, which creates the unique look and style. The Exclusive Collection will be first seen in Købmagegade and Aarhus and of course on the website on 23rd May. I do not know about you but I am looking forward to see that. The company is working on this project together with some of the big fashion bloggers among which you can see the name of Anywho and many other bloggers.

There is nothing left to say but Good luck to the new collection and Enjoy!

Yours,
Fashion Memos.







15 comments:

  1. all are lovely stuffs<3
    btw if u like lets fllw each other
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2! amazing! ♥
    follow?;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes I am aiming for this one also:D

      Delete
  3. I'min love with ths tendence.:D
    xoxo.
    laetitiasweeneyrose.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the blues and silver sequins sparkling and everything going on here xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection epecially the tops. Lovely blog, visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow on GFC and bloglovin and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the dress number 4...
    It looks nice to wear :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love top nr.6!! Thnx dear, I follow you now on bloglovin and gfc too!!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your blog!
    Keep posting dear! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following in bloglovin but I actually don't have it
    Perhaps we can follow each other in blog :)
    And I have followed you first in blog, follower number 20 :)
    Can't wait for you to do the same :)

    xoxo
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is going to be the first time that i will buy something from there ;) and thanks for leaving ur lovely comment:) cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!