Sunday 3 February 2013

Hobby Sunday

Hello Ladies,

I hope you have had a great weekend and you have enjoyed your Sunday. I have had a super great weekend, I enjoyed my free days in between the semesters. I visited a hobby exhibition today with exhibitors from whole Denmark, that have turned out their hobby into a successful business or just enjoy doing it so much that they want to spread the inspiration.


I got recharged with so much positive energy and once more I got reminded how inspiring and creative people are. I have also made some pictures for you from some of the stands, I hope you enjoy them.

I also bought something for a small DIY this week!

Have a good evening!
Fashion Memos






1 comment:

Thank you for reading!
I would be very happy to hear your feedback. You are always welcome to write me!